So I get an email from the Dr. Evil, cookie monster impression guy and he said "so I guess there is no second date huh???" Now obviously if that were the case I would have called, this is now the guy making me have to be honest and say what he doesn't want me to say (stupid boys), so I write back sorry I no offense but I just didn't think we clicked, good luck!!, he has the nerve to write back "you didn't have to blow me off though", do guys really not get it?? Can they be as dumb as us girls sometimes, dude I am not into you or else I would have called 2 weeks ago, get the HINT!!! I actually wasn't planning on being as mean a I was but a guy friend of mine from work told me to stop being so nice. He actually was leaning over my shoulder and made me write what I said, I added the good luck part, and Dr. Evil was STILL mean about it!!! UGH!! Oh Well, I cant make every geek a "beauty and the geek moment" LOL!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment