Monday, August 11, 2008

My ex's are getting married!!!

So for all of you who are still readers of my BLOG, I found out something today. One of my dearest ex's, whom I still love in a some way shape or form, and who has also been one of my best friends for the past...oh I dunno...8 years...is FUCKING MARRIED!!!!

He has helped through break up after break up...been there for me through thick and thin...helped me through my FLETC heartbreak (this would be the guy I thought I fell in love with while I was at the academy in Georgia), helped me when I needed a friend at the doctor, helped me when I needed a friend to drive me to the hospital, helped me when I had girl gyno questions (cause his dad is a gynecologist), helped through my break up with Brent and helped me move into my new apartment..even helped me buy HIS OWN truck.. The one I have now, my trailblazer was his. I am so sad, happy for him, sad for me, depressed and defeated... I feel everything all at once. I don't know what else to write about, he got engaged on a Wednesday and Married in City Hall on Friday...and NO his wife is not preggo!!!! Thats what I thought too!!! I am going to go take a long hot bath and sulk with a bottle of wine tonight!!!

All my once single girlfriends are either: married, getting married, or pregnant, and now my single guy friends are no longer single either. He was the only guy friend of mine that has lasted throughout the years and has always been there for me through EVERYTHING...well his picture is off my fridge and now the only guy left up on my fridge is my brother.

J, this is just crazy but I guess long overdue, he was the guy who always said "word up DIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCKKKKKK".... You know who!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww chic...you're definitely having a bad moment (well, moments!) in time... I'm totally shocked too that he's married - not even just engaged, but actually married already. He's Mr. Tomelo-en-el-culo!! He was always the funny one, always super friendly, and by far - if you didn't know already! - the only one of your exes that I really really liked :) But my guess is that he'll still want to be there for you...inevitabley it will change, but in his heart I think he'll always be there for you.

Dee said...

Yeah he said that too when I told him I was really upset, he said in a text you know I will always be there for you, you know that right?? I texted him back I know. I'm just still shocked.