Monday, September 8, 2008

It's 830 pm and I thought I had a date with the fireman.

Ok so for all of you (I really mean the 2 of you) who have read my last post, I really like this guy from Match who is a Fireman. Right off the bat I should proceed with caution. But I like him with clothes and without. I like that he rides and wears those cute black and white All Star sneakers. I like that he is single with no baggage (divorced but no baggage). I like that he can hold a conversation and can FIX things...Ahh yes a man that can use his hands !!! Well on Sat I texted him asking when he was free to do something. He said maybe Monday (I know I know I got the maybe thing from him) so I said ok let me know. Its Monday and I am going to quote my phone:
4:05pm "Whats up hotness?"
I say "not much got home from work a little while ago"
4:17pm "Not much workin. Might grab a bottle of wine at home later if your interested. Call you when I get home to let you know for sure"
I say "ok let me know, wow I get to finally C ur place, but only as long as you take the garbage out" (a personal stupid joke I had with him the last time I saw him)
4:21pm "Already done so I won't have that inturrupt our night" (Now that's 2 idiots that can't spell the same word, him and Caleb !! What a buffoon)
I say "good"
So now its 830pm and he just called. He basically said he got home from work late and is exhausted. But doesn't have work tomorrow. So I say as he yawns in my hear 3 times now, I take it you want to cancel. So he says yeah I'm sorry but what are your doing Thursday ? I say I'm not sure (I have Nothing to do ever EVEN!) So he says if your free lets do something then. I say I have a doctors appointment on...wait no that's Friday...yeah I'm free Thursday. (I only said it like this so it does look like I actually have things going on sometimes) So he says, oh ok whats wrong that your going to the doctor. I say he is going to stick a camera down my throat to see whats wrong with my stomach Friday morning. (this is true Friday 7am I am going under and a tube with a camera will slide down my esophagus..oh boy can't wait) So he says oh that sucks. He starts trying to tell me things that might upset my stomach like not to drink Pop (that's Soda for us common folk) or Coffee. (Ok I know that genius!!! Your not a doctor the one I'm going to see Friday is!!) Then I start to make conversation and tell him about my day with the naked porn freak and that I woke up at 330am this morning. I also added in that I should go to bed anyway and catch up on sleep, and it was like he really wasn't listening. I am getting the feeling that he is not interested in ME. Why would anyone not be interested in ME? I am not sure but the "BOOK" says to trust my gut..and I believe this guy only wants one thing and that's not getting to know ME or my mom, gay brother, or my eccentric grandmother. He doesn't care if I'm liberal or if I wear mens underwear to bed or if I would accept and approve the marriage between Poops and Norman. I don't think he ever asked me anything personal besides our first date. I mean I don't ask him mega questions either, but I think I'm obvious that I want to get to know HIM better. Plus, it has not been an appropriate time to talk about our lives or stuff like that, lets see we bowled the second night and well the last time we didn't say a whole lot to each other cause our lips were glued together.

So, here is my game plan:
Not calling him at all. Come Thursday if and when he texts me or calls I will suggest we go out, like for dinner or somewhere we could hold a conversation. If he is like just come over and lets drink wine.. I am going to go over there and simply tell him in person that I am "just not that into" this kind of relationship..I am looking for more which is why I specifically said in my profile that I am looking for someone who wants a commitment !!! Not a committed penis to my vagina on HIS time schedule. So what do you think girls??? I know I could say this over the phone but I want to have the chance to see his face and read his reaction better. Only cause I do like him alot. But only if the "like" is reciprocated. I am going to go to bed now and try to catch up on some sleep. I guess its me and Mr. Vino for the rest of the evening.

No comments: