I have just realized that after my last post, there is a song that was made to describe my life right now!!! The song is by Beyonce, called "If I were a boy". I feel like its my life to an exact T, I replayed it 50 times. I actually feel really good about it, it made my day so much better, since I was having a bad day to begin with. I have to say when it comes to boys I really don't give a FUCK anymore.
I found out over the weekend my ex, Buffalo Boy, is engaged. Not only that but he got engaged to a girl he said he would never date ever !! Even if we ever broke up cause she was "a Psycho". NOT!!!! I guess all boys are liars!!! In case it looks like I care I don't. I can be a bigger person than he ever was and say wholeheartedly that I am truly happy for him and the Psycho. Funny story: she told him once while we were dating that she "loved him to death" which is way more than I ever did so good for them...happily ever after Brent and the Psycho.
I also have not heard from the fireman in a week now, and that's a long time for him not to call or text even!!! (LOL on the even!!) so I guess he is done with me....Wait I mean I am done with him!!!! He was a loser who couldn't get it up the last time we were together so he was not a loss by any means. Yes, I said it!!! Not to mention I wore my infamous school girl outfit for him which has always worked to my advantage in the past, and when I wore it for him, well... "IT" couldn't get up for me. I was going to give him a second chance to overcome HIS problem (yes his problem, not mine) but that never happened, so we never actually slept together...not a true loss in my book of "Being a playa".
Don't hate the playa hate the game..its called match.com!!!
A Happy Ending
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment