Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Ending to Cellphone Hacking

Since my last post, I did tell off CT boy, aka Triple B, and told him that I looked at his phone and saw that text to that girl and basically told him to go fuck himself. (Even though you guys told me not to tell him I looked at his phone, it just came out in the heat of the conversation and I couldn't help it). Well I gave him a second chance and heard him out. We have since then been a very happy COUPLE. Yes..I said it a couple, we are exclusive. Wow, saying the word boyfriend is still hard and strange for me to say. It's been awhile....

I have alot of reasons why I am giving him a second chance. For one, he owned up to what he did and admitted he was flirting with that girl, she lives in California anyway so I'm not all that concerned. (I can't get that mad about flirting anyway, I have done alot worse) He actually admitted he fucked up and said he was wrong for flirting. He begged and pleaded for me to give him another chance. He actually put effort into saying sorry.

Another reason is, not once did he get angry or even question why I looked in his phone. I was so surprised at this. He actually said he was glad I looked at his phone cause it made him realize how he felt about me and it brought us closer together. Also, I was wrong about something I read in his text (the part about me not being good in bed) he showed me his text message and he cleared some things up for me which I misread (because when I was checking his phone in the first place, I had all of 3 seconds cause I was afraid of getting caught, so it made sense that some parts were misunderstood)....Of course he could NOT have been talking about me being bad in bed... I mean really. All this was discussed at length in person. He also admitted to me that I have actually been the BEST lover he has ever had, out of all his past relationships.

In conclusion, I have been through so many bad relationships and been on SOOOO many dates, that I have begun to read people alot better. I have a pretty good judge of character now and after 101 match dates..this guy is different. I think it takes alot for a guy to admit he was wrong and actually say the words "I'm sorry". I find it hard to say these words myself so when a guy does it, well, it's so much more. I have to admit since this happened things between us have been awesome, and I'm not exaggerating. He really makes me happy and I also have to admit that in the bedroom (no we don't do hardcore bondage stuff, but we do get a little kinky) he is far better then anyone else I have been with...and for me that's alot!!! or should I say HUGE!!!!!! (he he)

I just hope things work out and I actually have a relationship last longer than a year!!!

No comments: