I had the absolute worst weekend of my single life, this past weekend. First is Friday, seeing Yankee boy swap spit with some old ugly chic...CAUGHT!!! Then comes Saturday, I get a phone call from GEEK Boy (who still thinks I'm in Georgia in training..dumb fuck) and so since I was bored at home alone I answer. We chit chat about nonsense, he says how is Georgia, I say its hot, he says how is the training going, I say its boring and did I say its very hot down here!!! Then the conversation takes another direction, he asks me what I would consider a "deal breaker" in the dating world for me. I thought he was just making conversation so I say "Oh, I dunno the usual things....if your married, have kids, lie, or if you have been arrested..." So he gets very quiet and says "are those things really deal breakers for you" I say of course they are, are you crazy...wait a minute...why....are you fucking married!" He says no that's not it at all, I say you fucking have kids...I knew it!!!! He says no no I swear that's not it. So I'm like WTF???? Were you ever arrested??? He says...YES. (OK I am still wondering why this is big deal) So I say "what did you get caught with weed or something when you were 15 or something." He says "well not really but I did get arrested for possession". So I am still asking questions "what.. possession of weed in high school??" He says not exactly....
(This needs a new paragraph..) He says "I was arrested in Miami at the airport for bringing cocaine into the country from Haiti" Is there a moment of silence by my readers yet!!!!!
I need a moment...... Yes he said what I thought he said, I had to have him repeat this a few times. I was...well...I COULDN'T FUCKING BELIEVE IT!!!! He had the nerve to still ask me if this was still a deal breaker for me. My response was as follows"
"YES ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY this is a deal breaker, are you kidding, you made a conscious decision to bring drugs into this country and you were in your God Damn twenties, not 15, I am shocked you told me but I am glad you did, I can't believe this, please don't call me again we are done...done...do you hear me done!!!!!"
He still kept asking me if I could re consider, I said NO and because of my job you have to understand I CANNOT even associate with you...Please leave me alone and don't call me again.
Can you believe that girls???? Only me, only I would meet a narcotics smuggler on fucking Match...I need to complain to Dr. Phil.... I still think I have the worst luck.
As far as Apollo, the stripper with feelings, come Sunday afternoon (we had dinner plans on Sunday night) he bails on me and tells me yet again how sick his mom is and how he is dealing with alot and how sorry he is. Maybe Apollo is not sorry he is just another fucking liar like the rest of them. I am angry and appalled at the guys I am meeting on match. I will still keep trying and pray I don't meet another loser or better yet another fucking criminal.
Also, since Friday I have spoken to Yankee boy who manned up and apologized, we didn't have a committment to one another so I might give him another chance. We will see. I just didn't like that he didn't call me Friday to tell me he had "other plans" which he fessed up to and told me he was sorry he wasn't honest with me. But I still get some shady feeling about him. I think I am just very skepitcal of guys that I meet on Match now and my expectations have been shot to shit. Life goes on...I guess..
A Happy Ending
17 years ago
1 comment:
awwww chic, don't worry, it WILL get better at some point! I have to say, reading your blog after hearing you tell me the story out loud, it was all kind of funny in the end! I mean, seriously, what ARE the chances of meeting a narcotics trafficker on Match?? Only you!!! But keep your chin up - and DON'T settle for any BS!!!
Post a Comment