For all my friends who know me and my last relationship..Caleb... whom I broke up with over my Air conditioner... called me and left a message Saturday. His voicemail was very business like as if I was a customer who just purchased a toilet or something..Anyway he said something to the effect of he just took his medical exam for the Nassau County P.D. and he wanted to ask me a few things. He also left off with the typical thanks and have a good day. What is this a job referral?? I couldn't understand it. I eventually called back after my busy day of doing a lot of nothing. I asked him what he wanted and he wanted to talk to my girlfriend who is already on the job and he wanted her number. That was fine. We then got into a hey how have you been conversation since I hadn't talked to him in 2 weeks now. I was already emotional cause it was fathers day and we all know why that upsets me, so unfortunately for me I started to cry on the phone. He tells me how he has missed me and how he was sorry and that this whole thing sucks for him too, the not seeing me thing...I tell him that I have missed him too!!
Later on that night he calls again and then does the unexpected, but always hoped for surprise , and showed up at my apartment. I didn't expect this at all. So needless to say we talked, laughed, I cried and he listened and hugged me. The night was like a scene out of a movie... Ripping each others clothes off and kissing like we were rehearsing a scene from Fatal Attraction, but without the boiling rabbit on the stove. Anyway the next morning I impress him with my pancakes for breakfast and he loved it. My brother comes over and he leaves shortly thereafter. I question what all of this means...and basically I'm still not sure. He called later that day and we talked for awhile. I ask him what we are doing and if anything has changed and for the most part nothing has changed..he is still busy and stressed (what else is new thats all he ever says to me) and I'm still looking for Mr. Right. I am not sad but I still wish things for me were different. I am starting to get tired of the unexpected lifestyle I have and wish I could have some routine back. Speaking of unexpected I got an email from a guy whose eyes I swear are pointing in opposite directions. What the hell...is this what I have to look forward to on Match...Dr. Phil where are you...There should be a rule that for God's sake put a picture of yourself on match ONLY if your eyes point in the same direction...LIKE FORWARD!!! What the hell.
Another wink was from a guy who looked like the fat guy in the movie Just friends.... and his name was Dusty!!!! Why do these guys think a girl is supposed to be interested in a guy just cause she is on match...Gees that doesn't make us desperate. I then got a very serious email...very serious guy with a very serious email:
Hi Dxx,
Dane here, I was being very serious about something serious, honest, and strong between us. .......(A relationship) i don't play with people's feelings, I would like for us to give this a shot and i want to show you my feelings and what they mean in a honest and serious relationship. Dxx im very interested in you.
Ok settle down and take it down a notch!! What the hell I just asked how his week was going and this is what he writes. This was his second email!!!! Guys THIS IS MATCH.COM...NOT meet my next wife!!! I hate dating!!!!
A Happy Ending
17 years ago
1 comment:
Another WEIRDOOOOOO! And they wonder why they can't meet someone...lol
Post a Comment