Ok I get it, "he is just not that into me"..well this one tops the cake of why I am officially closing the book called "CALEB"..I am closing it because he is a big giant douche bag!!!
Sat night I had a party at a friends house, this was after the Friday night "I am going home to stroke my sausage, Caleb text" Anyway I get the old phone call of, I was so busy busy busy but thinking of you and oh yeah what are you doing tonight??? I say, I am at a friends house, and he says, I would really like to see you, lets get a drink...I say, for some stupid reason, (well the reason is obviously cause I AM INTO HIM), okay, I'll call you when I leave. (Note: I am not going to quote "" everything cause its annoying) OK lets move on.... He says I'm going to jump in the shower and start getting ready, I'll wait to hear from you. (I guess he was jerking the chicken in the shower again ..who knows) skipping forward I meet him, we go out for drinks, he eats dinner, I watch and drink, then back to his house. We start off watching T.V. and talking about nothing and then he lays one on me... A HOT AND HEAVY PASSIONATE KISS. We go at it and its better than last week. I mean sweaty, aggressive, falling off the couch and on the floor with things falling off the coffee table and crashing, going at it!!!! I mean better than last week. So now its the next morning and I am trying to get ready to leave his house. He keeps pulling me back on the bed and being really cute and cuddly and making it impossible to leave. Then it happens...the talk about what Caleb doesn't like about me. How it came up and how he started talking about this I am not so sure, (probably because I left slamming the door and calling him an asshole).
So, back to the story. He starts to tell me how he is not and never has been a jealous guy, but he had a talk about what he was about to say to me with his friend, and his friend agrees with him. He goes on to say that he really doesn't like the fact that I am friends with some of my EX's. Like when he (Caleb) was in Cancun (mind you he was there during spring break and with 10 single friends) it really bothered him that I went to a Mets game with my ex. I tell him at this point he is crazy, how can he penalize me for being honest with him. My ex is my ex for a good reason. Anyway, then he says that it bothers him that I had lunch with a sort of famous actor. (who he is is not important but, I had lunch 2x with a tv actor). He says again (Caleb) that he is not a jealous person and never has been, but, these things have come to really bother him. Then the last thing was the cake topper. He says that it also bothers him that I have dated other guys whom I work with and that I am probably known as "that girl". He goes on to explain that "that girl" means that I am the slutty girl at work that the guys talk about behind my back because I have dated within the office. My mouth hung open. I couldn't believe he waited 6 months to tell me why he is "JUST NOT THAT INTO ME". I also couldn't believe after the night we just had he tells me the morning after that he really thinks I'm a slut and am looked at like a slut by my co workers. Why the hell would he waste my fucking time, and how could he say these words to my face???? I basically said these things to him and added that if he thinks he is going to find Ms. Perfect or better yet a 32 year old virgin who is perfect, be my fucking guest...I told him that he was crazy if he thought he himself was perfect and that I am done with his bullshit!!!! I told him to go fuck himself for telling me he thinks I am a whore after sleeping with me and to find someone else to waste time with on match and to never speak to me again. I stormed out and slammed the door so that the whole house shook and left. I got a text message about an hour later: " I don't say things right, I will write you a letter"...I can't wait for this letter (if he even writes one) and I plan on telling him his letter was put to good use...I wiped my ass with it!!! He can go take a long walk of a short pier in my book..( I know its corny but I like this saying..LOL) I am done and closing the book on Mr. GOING NOWHERE. I have worked at the same place for the past 11 years, I am not proud that I have had some relationships, cause they have all failed, but relationships in my line of work happen. Its just inevitable. So I don't feel bad for my actions, just a little sad that none of them have worked out. But thats not my fault and if he thinks that there is a better girl than me out there he is dead wrong and in for a big disappointment!!!! I know my ladies have my back on this one!!! So I am going back to Match and moving on!!! I hope I do meet Mr. Right before I turn 40!!!!
A Happy Ending
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment