Sunday, June 8, 2008

A funny past experience that takes the cake!!

This was a story I love to share cause it's so funny and everyone I tell has the same reaction..."holy shit that guy has some set..." I was set up by my cousin with this guy who was divorced and had a good job..although I can't remember his name or what he did for a living, I do remember he came to visit me once at JFK and I was so embarrassed, cause he heard me on the intercom tell the lady at our front desk who welcomed visitors, to tell him I was busy then I changed my mind and met him up at the front desk". Yeah he heard that entire conversation which gave him a clue that I was...well..just not that into him..and this is why.

First date: picks me up at my house (at the time I was living with my mom). Went to a nice dinner...sushi.. He drove me home and outside my house with the motion sensor light directly on us he proceeded to make out with me...but in a hard unenjoyable way. So I told him to at least drive down the block so as to not be directly in front of my house. (My mom was probably starring out the window for God's sake.) Then he starts to climb over onto my side of the car aggressively and still makes out with me in that hard unenjoyable way. I tried to very politely push him off and then he says.....ready for this....."come on, we're adults here...I know you want to see my big Cock"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually said wow thats forward and then I said not right now but maybe next time. I had no idea what to say. I was never faced with such disgust and inappropriate conversation on a first date before in my life.

When I told my brother about this blog thing and this story I was planning on writing.. he had a classic response... I should of said.. Here's how it would have gone:

Jackass: "Come on, we're adults here...I know you want to see My Big Cock"

Me: " Oh "My Big cock??" Was that the movie with Meryl Streep????

Jackass: "WHAAAAAT.... yes, yes it was"

Me: " Oh that must of been the movie before she got BIG"

LESSON: If date says anything inappropriate like this....Run like your BIG ASS IS ON FIRE!!!

No comments: