Ok so I had another Match date on Sat night. We met in Freeport. He definitely looked like his pics, and for some reason, as I walked up to him, I thought to myself why did I agree to meet him, his pics were just "OK" and he looked alot shorter in person. We had a drink at one bar (Freeport has a long strip of bars called the Nautical Mile) and when I told the bartender I wanted a drink I felt as though he hesitated to pull out money. Maybe it was just me but he seemed very nervous and uneasy...but what the fuck guy pay for a drink for the lady you just met in person from Match!! Gees...anyways he did and then I asked him if he was hungry? He said oh my god yes!! so we asked how long it would be to sit down for dinner, they said an hour..fuck..so "WE" decided...wait back up, "I" decided for us to go down the strip a little to find another place to eat. (I say this because he had never been to Freeport and I pretty much decided what to do the entire night) So we got in his car and drove down the strip to the end (it started to rain a little, thats why we drove) and when we got to the next place, this was when I realized he had no interpersonal skills whatsoever!!! He had to vale park his car and he didn't know that so when he drove past the attendant and parked himself the guy was signaling him to roll down his window. He did and said to the vale guy "WHAT???" the vale guy was like dude you have to vale your car and Match guy just looked at him with the window rolled down a crack and said "OH" I immediately got out of the car apologized to the vale guy and said sorry we didn't know can we leave the car here is that ok Sir?? The vale guy said yes and we got out and went into the restaurant. (oh boy this was going to be fun evening) Ok so I will move on. Another episode of no interpersonal skills man was when we ordered. He didn't know what he wanted so the waitress had to come back 3 times. All 3 times I had to say to the waitress sorry we are still not sure, he just shrugged his shoulders and starred at the menu. Once he did order he got a double order of baked clams and this was when I was embarrassed again!!! The baked clams came and one order had 4 the other had 3, but with the other 3 dishes of food on the table (appetizers and other stuff) he said to the waitress "Why does this order have only 3 there should be 4 like the other one) I wanted to crawl in a hole. But the waitress was very polite, apologized and brought a dish out later on with ONE fucking baked clam in it for Mr. Crybaby I want all of my baked clams!!!! By the way he never even finished all of them when we were done, he had like 4 left that he didn't even eat. I seriously didn't know if this was his outstanding personality or was I just making him THAT nervous. By the end of the night, for some reason, I felt very flattered and came to the conclusion that I made him THAT nervous. He told me I was the most beautiful woman he has ever dated, that a girl as pretty as me would never talk to him, that he has tried to meet girls in bars and he usually gets turned down or laughed at. I felt so bad for him, and to my credit of judging people, I felt he was being honest, not looking for sympathy. He was like the nerdy kid in school that got made fun of his whole life, so he got himself into shape (he did have a nice body and you could tell he worked out) but because of his nerdy awkwardness he has just bad luck with girls. He definitely was not ugly just not cute! So when he asked me nervously and shaking if he could kiss me while we walked down the strip after dinner, I thought it was adorable. I felt like beauty and the geek. I kissed him and to my surprise, it wasn't bad. He still was extremely nervous so I kissed him again and again and kept making him more and more nervous. I loved it!!! So, not to sound like I really liked him, this was like an experiment now, I was going to use him but also make his dreams come true!!! Well I soon got bored and decided to end the experiment. He was very disappointed but we ended on him saying he would call me. We all know how that goes, but I had no intentions of ever answering the phone.
FOR the WTF part!!!! At 230am my phone goes off and it was Caleb. His voicemail said "hey its me call me back" then I get a text right after that from Caleb "Hey where u" Asshole can't spell I guess when he's drunk!!! He must have been drunk, why else would he call me at 230 like everything was fine between us. Like I didn't call him an asshole a week ago??? Whats wrong with guys I don't get him at all!!!! I am still waiting for that letter, I knew he didn't mean it, he is that guy that just says things to say them and doesn't follow up his words with actions...classic example my air conditioner... I really hate him and wonder why he does what he does to me when all I ever did was care about his stupid ass. What a jerk!!! Anyway I am asking if I should text him that he a stupid asshole, email him that he is a stupid asshole or maybe where is my letter jack ass??? I am probably not going to do anything and just ignore it, but if anyone has a good comeback...please post something, a comment or whatever.
A Happy Ending
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment